Pink Ribbons

i just got em in the mail today. thanks Lisha! good ole USPS.. loved getting a 2k4 post mark well into january. i like how they are small ribbons and not like those big, gaudy ones. thanks again.

Well I'm glad you finally got your ribbon, but they were mailed several months ago........better late than never, maybe I had something wrong with the address......all is well that ends well............ [clap] [clap]

i think its just the post office messing up. my blockbuster online dvds never come as promised either.. and i also just received a refund check from school that was issued 4 months ago! ....

also i'm glad you sent 3, my mom put her car through the car wash recently w/out removing it, and ended up losing it.

well guys I don't have any more..........ordered a 100 last year, but they're all gone.........if there's enough interest I'll order another 100 and do this again, of course no charge to my BMW friends..........

chiming in like year and a half later, but most of you should be used to that [:p]
Lisha, if yer still doing them, i'd be interested. where do you order them from anyway? is 100 the smallest amount you can get? maybe i could talk to my regional CCA about getting some.
how are ya btw? ^^;

69bmw

hello,
new here...
anyway, where do i start?
seriously you bmw owners must be on serious drugs to appreciate a marque that is as exciting as watching a duck cross the road... [:(]
friends tell me buy a bmw best car ever. yeah right! what a joke! its been 2 years of hell owning a 3 series. [thumbd]
within weeks of purchase i was bored with the looks, the drive, the style. (my god what have i purchased?) i traded the alfa 147 for the beemer and within days of driving the bmw i wanted the 147 back.
i have now traded the 3 series for an alfa 159 ti.
believe me the alfa is one hot beauty.
i cannot stop looking at the 159, those stunning front lights, amazing.
the interior is so sexy italian. (styling the german car manufacturers will never match.)
last but not least the drive is sooo bloody awesome i cannot stop smiling. [:p]
all i can say is get out of your follow the crowd, mundane cars, and test drive an alfa.
your sex life will improve too... [:D]

hello,
new here...
anyway, where do i start?
seriously you bmw owners must be on serious drugs to appreciate a marque that is as exciting as watching a duck cross the road... [:(]
friends tell me buy a bmw best car ever. yeah right! what a joke! its been 2 years of hell owning a 3 series. [thumbd]
within weeks of purchase i was bored with the looks, the drive, the style. (my god what have i purchased?) i traded the alfa 147 for the beemer and within days of driving the bmw i wanted the 147 back.
i have now traded the 3 series for an alfa 159 ti.
believe me the alfa is one hot beauty.
i cannot stop looking at the 159, those stunning front lights, amazing.
the interior is so sexy italian. (styling the german car manufacturers will never match.)
last but not least the drive is sooo bloody awesome i cannot stop smiling. [:p]
all i can say is get out of your follow the crowd, mundane cars, and test drive an alfa.
your sex life will improve too... [:D]

Wow even Australia has Trolls!

I went and took a look at the 147 on the net quick, anyone saying something is sexier than a 3 series (and in the same car range - IE no ferrari/3 series compos please...) had better be ready to back the smacktalk with facts. (We don't get too many Alfa Romeo anything here in the states these days - gee wonder why.. Must be something about either emmisions or realiability, go figure!).

The 147 looks ok bodyshape/sculpture-wise, nice balance, shapely rear (That's usually the downfall of alot of hatchs..).. Until you come to the front. It's like a front-end mesh of 6 different manufacturers. You got to be kidding me.. Also your Alfa appears to be a 4 dr hatch, not a 4 door sedan (or were you in a 3 series wagon..).

I think a better comparision to your 'Alfa 147 - 3 series killer' [rolleyes] would be to compare it to the 1 series hatch. Small car vs small car. Say.. a 128i. oh oh, heres one, the 135i that keeps even with the new 414hp M3 damn near.

What sort of 3 series were you in btw, some sort of underpowered 316 or 318 or something? (We don't get those here either.. [headbang]) To each their own on styling, but I'm curious to the 'drive' bit of this decent troll effort. [cheers]

[driving2]