New girl from GA.

Welcome to a southern girl. They are the best!! I know, I married one and I always have the last word... Yes Mam..!!!!!!!!!!![bmwdance]

Happy driving

She looks a bit different now Dan. Thanks for linking the photo's. I have done an upgrade, but have not found time to shoot photo's or update on our wonderful board.....

P.S. Those photo's don't really do the car justice. The lighting sucks there.....

I like the color here, but these photo's are old too:

and

and

and

I will post new photo's hopefully soon.....

I don't think I ever uploaded my photo's from the 2005 Annual Concours d'Elegance. Probably the cleanest the car has ever been. I entered into the show, but not the judged competition. I was going to this year, but my front spook (spoiler) is all chipped up from a BMW meet and drive in the Mountains. You know Dan, the Chukanut drive. Friggin car cut the inside corner and over the gravel till from the cliff that meets the shoulder of the road. Sprayed my car bad.....

Now my spook is chipping like hell. I need to pull it off and have it resprayed or, like some shops have stated, it may be cheaper to purchase a new one and have it painted.....

Big Daddy

Scott I just had Haury's Lake City Collision repaint my front and rear bumpers. Wonderful work, matching a 98 Cosmos Black (Metallic), getting directions correct for the metallic etc. just beautiful. I took them off and took them in to him.

Your car still looks great though, and oh yea, I know the Chuck-a-Nut.

CosmosBlack

Welcome to the gang, Lindsey!

You should post more pics of the car...and of yourself as well, of course![hihi]
(I'll say it since no one wants to say it first)[:p]