Happy Birthday Scott (///M SPEED)

Wow! Thanks people. Sorry I haven't been around in some time. I have only had two days off in the last two months and that was my b-day weekend. I will try to be around more in the near future.

Dan, I spoke with you buddy. Seems he purchased the ///M and is bringing her home. Tell him I will gladly take some of the Dinan parts if he is going to part with them..... ;)

Big Daddy

Scott your talk with him was very beneficial and helped him understand the transmission as only one who owns one could. He is very happy with his purchase and the car is stunnungly fast! We are hoping to make a run down 101 this summer, wanna come? He sold the M5 salvage to a guy in Tacoma off the local CCA board that I posted it to. Thanks again Scott.

Was that the red M5 salvage? The one with bilstiens etc...with the driver side damage? Nice car for parts and looked to be very fixable. Let me know when and I will see if I can make it. Sounds like a lot of fun.....

Big Daddy

Yes the insurance company totalled it, thus I would assume if someone fixed it they would get a salvage title. It was a very nice car, but the new Red Dinan S M 3 he purchased is awesome!