Happy Birthday Doughnut (Joseph)

Cheers lads!
I am now 18 years old which means that in Australia, and in my state I can legally drink and upgrade my license so I can drive heavy vehicles (for work)
Ta for the cake kirby!
"Very nice, high five!!" *borat*

Shit, you ****ing young hooligan. God I love 'liberal' down under - 15 to drive, 18 to vote and drink, and censorship nowhere near as anal as the US. Enjoy you're 18th bro make sure you give the girls a bllody good run. I always try to when I'm over your parts...

I can recommend Coffs Harbour and Wagga...

Shit, you ****ing young hooligan. God I love 'liberal' down under - 15 to drive, 18 to vote and drink, and censorship nowhere near as anal as the US. Enjoy you're 18th bro make sure you give the girls a bllody good run. I always try to when I'm over your parts...

Nah, Wollongong NSW FTW!
I went to a dance club called "PumpHouse" In darling Harbour Sydney...

All i can remember is drinking ALOT of yagermyster bombs and meeting LOTS of skirt!

Cheers!

Big Daddy

Your Rants on the US and Conservatives is unecessary![shake]