FOR SALE 00" 323CI conv. $28,900 SoCal!

ehansen007

Got our first child coming along so it's time to find this jewel a new home! She's awesome and runs perfect. Just put over $5000 in new wheels, tires and an extended the warranty to 100K mi. Here are the specs. Contact Erik at 949-235-1109.

KELLEY BLUE BOOK
Private Party Value: $27,635

Mileage

Condition
Excellent

Engine: 6-Cyl. 2.5 Liter
Trans: Automatic
Drive: Rear Wheel Drive
Mileage: 59,000
Rollover Protection
Premium Pkg
Air Conditioning
Power Steering
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
Telescoping Wheel
Cruise Control
AM/FM Stereo
Cassette
Premium Sound
Navigation System
Dual Front Air Bags
Front Side Air Bags
ABS (4-Wheel)
Traction Control
Leather
Dual Power Seats
Premium Wheels

beautiful car but 1: its only a 325 and 2: why would you price it over KBB? I dont understand. Otherwise, if i had the money i would buy it...currently looking for anything $20,000 and less

1. If you only have $20k or less, who gives a crap because you'll be buying either a 98 or ealier conv or something with over 100K miles on it.
2. It's called a negotiation. Ever go to a car dealership who lists their cost on the car?
3. Nice post.
4. Start shopping for a passat for 18,500. After tax and license, you'll be at your 20K.

Take care.

Wow, i came to the BMW forum to find some class, albeit, you guys drive classy cars, but all i could find is an ignorant poster who couldnt find his midol pills to take care of his pms (yes i would be talking about you!). Are you sure you are having a child? The way you responded, it would be physically impossible given the maturity level you just displayed. No harm done here, though. And as far as you know, pal, i found a 2001 BMW 325ci fully loaded with HK sound, XENON, and only 55,000 miles for a little over $18,000 so it isnt impossible, but of course as feeble minded as you are, i wouldnt expect you to understand...

BTW: good luck selling that thing, as beautiful as a car it is, your attitude needs readjustment, and a word of advice: lower the price below KBB because at least that way from first glance you dont appear to be a jackass without a clue....;) Oh and im normally not like this, only in rensponse of such an unneccesary and unrespectful post....

The only difference is that I'm selling a 323ci convertible. Not a 325. So if what you're saying is true, then you've found a 325 convertible that's newer and with less miles for 18,000. That would have to be at least 10,000 under blue book. Are you looking for a convertible or just a 325 sedan/coupe? When you spoke of the ignorant poster were you referring to yourself? Thanks. I'll have this post deleted, since it's only for questions about the car I have advertiseda and your ignorance has already screwed it up.

In all honesty, i feel that you were ignorant and disrespectful in the way you responded to my question/statement. I feel that i was polite and repectfully asked you questions in which you retaliated by saying "who gives a crap" and claiming that i can only afford a VW PASSAT? Dude, this is BMW. If you cannot handle yourself with class, all i ask is that you dont respond at all. I try very hard to be extremely polite in these forums but i find that your response was rude and uncalled for. As far as the 325ci i found, it is a CI which would mean it is just a coupe, and i understand that coupes are less expensive than convertibles, but i wasnt telling you that you are way overpriced, all i asked is why you have your car listed at above KBB...i just didnt get it, and apparently you took it to heart.

Let's call it quites. I am not buying your car, not interested, just wanted to comment, and you dont seem to be selling it, so whatever happens, happens....BEST OF LUCK with selling your car AND with your new baby!

I'm not taking any sides but I found this Certified Pre-Owned 1999 BMW 323 convert with 43,079 miles on it and an automatic tranny and HK sound for $22,900. I found that by clicking the Certified Pre-Owned link on the bmwusa web site. It's at Highland Falls, NY, Orange County BMW. I must point out that that is the E36 model and prices are much higher for the E46 models.

Last edited:
so whose side are you taking it? ANyways, i dont know about the convertible, as it if probably more expensive, but that much more? If you visit other BMW forums (im not making it up) i found a 2000 323ci for sale for $19,500 and it had all clear lights on it, as well as a 2000 328ci for sale for $22,500 so, i doubt the convert. can be $5,000 or more expensive than the coupe...who knows, i cant afford close to $30,000 for a used (2000) BMW so i dont know why im arguing.

I'm not takind any sides because it usually doesn't turn out that good. I don't know how much but converts do cost more. When I was looking for a car (in august of this year I think), I found the blue 325i you see in my signature. The car is pretty clean, had 98k miles on it, nothing special except for leather seats and sport package and that it is a 95 model and was made in 95 not in 94 like 95 models usually are. I bought it at a dealer but not a BMW dealer (a used car dealer with many different makes on his lot) so it does not have any warranty. With title and all that it turned out just a tad lower than $7,500. Now, I think it's a great deal. The same dealer had a I think a 95 or a 94 325 convert on the same lot and I think it was over 10k (maybe even over 12k) with I think 103k miles. He said that people are fighting over that kind of cars on ebay. I'm not saying that converts are that much more expensive because I think the dealer wanted to get rid of this car, since it had noise and vibration (bad tires) and the auto (couldn't find a manual) tranny skipped when you brake hard and then step on the gas (low oil level in the tranny). Everything is worth as much as the buyer is willing to pay.