12 Hondas stolen at Honda Meet in NJ

This was sent to me by a friend, happened yesterday at Englishtown Raceway. Not mentioned was that one of the thieves was caught by some attendees and they beat the $4!+ out of him before the cops arrived.

12 HONDAS STOLEN TODAY AT ENGLISHTOWN!

1 recovered and thief was caught in the action...
so this is the story, i was by the raffle tent, and all of a sudden i see an array of people running over to the parking lot area...after seeing everyone heading over there, i took a glimpse of the parking lot to see 3 police cars.
i immediately headed over there to see what was going on, so when i got there, i notice broken glass on the floor and some empty spots...so i go and ask the cop what had happened...
he tells me there were 12 cars stolen and 1 was recovered. the thief was caught and taken into the back of the cop car.
then i started thinking back, and realized that when i was eating, i noticed there was like 10 cars speeding out of the parking lot in a row. they were driving like maniacs trying to get the expletive out of there.
i didnt think anything at that momment but then i came to realize that maybe those were the cars that got stolen...
when we left, there was 3 police officers at the gate (exit), stopping every car and looking inside to see if the ignition was broken...
i guess they wanted to make sure that none of those cars were also stolen...
all in all it was a very good event, and it was a great turnout, but i really feel sorry for all those who lost their cars today.
i hope you all get your car back soon and in good condition...

F*CK THIEVES! that f*cker that was in the back of the cop car shoulda got his ass shot. people took a good look at his face, and trust me, theyll recognize his bitch ass when they see him around...