X7 - Please Build It!

I have read many rumors and posts, all over the internet for the past 5 years about BMW building an X7 SAV to compete with the very successful and large Cadillac and Infiniti SUVs. I have emailed and talked with many BMW Dealers who say they 'KNOW NOTHING' about such a vehicle. As a BMW consumer and enthusiast, I really need BMW to build a very large SAV. I currently own an Infiniti QX56, only because the X5 was too small for my needs. I am a Coach and I need a VERY LARGE, 7 PASSENGER SUV to haul around all my Team's Equipment, my children and their friends; and, to tow our 7,000 pounds boat. An X5 is just too small for my needs. Please, BMW, build me, and others like me, a large X7 SAV so that I can buy it instead of another brand. I think an X7 is more important than an X6. Any good and credible information on an X7 would be appreciated. Thank you.

glboater

I agree

In the last 8 years I have had 2 Landcruisers (which I loved) and a Land Rover (which was a piece of crap). My wife has a 525xi and I was convnved to try the new wider and longer X5. I did and I bought it. First how can once complaing about a BMW but I also would like a larger vehicle. I could use the additional cargo space the Landcruiser provided. There weere many reasons I did not go back to the Landcruiser but suffice to say I love my X5

Thanks,