Leather Treatment

Big Daddy

I have been using Lexol, however I am planning on trying something else next time I purchase as I think the Lexol leaves a sticky residue. I too am interested in other persons experiences with leather cleaner and conditioners.

I've been using Leatherique for about a year and a half now. I like it. You massage it into the leather with your hands, let it sit for a while, then whipe it down. Two products, rejuvenator and cleaner and I use them both in sequence like they recommend. So far about 2-3 times a year. When finished it is not sticky. Not shiny either. The seats look great. Not shiny but the leather feels a little coarse--maybe that's a bad description, it's kind the difference in feel between smooth leather shoes and nubuck although a bit less so if that makes any sense. It feels like very clean leather and I like it.

I haven't tried Lexol. I used Meguiar's cleaner and conditioner (the seperate one's, not the combined ones) before that and did not like the results (shiny and slick). I used Meguiar's combined cleaner/conditioner first and it was worse. Leatherique removed the residue from previous products with my first use.

[driving]

I use the BMW leather cleaner/conditioner I did not see any spectacular results.
But it did not leave a haze and the seats look richer in color so I guess it worked.
I just wanted to make sure this stuff works because the Texas sun is beaming hot.. [wave]

Recently I got Mothers leather cleaner and Mothers leather conditioner. The cleaner did a really good job and the conditioner gave it a nice feel. I guess it is a little bit smoother now. I like it very much but have one problem, I think I went through almost half the bottle of both on the driver's seat so it goes pretty quick.