Best wax for Titanium Silver??

What is a good wax for a Titanium Silver BMW?
I have used Maguire's NXT spray on wax it's quick to use but does not last very long.
I have also used Zmol wax/cleaner and it turns out well but damn its a bitch to use.

What do you recommend? [poke]

BMWJO said:
What is a good wax for a Titanium Silver BMW?
I have used Maguire's NXT spray on wax it's quick to use but does not last very long.
I have also used Zmol wax/cleaner and it turns out well but damn its a bitch to use.

What do you recommend? [poke]
My car is silver grey and I use Klasse (s/p?). [burnout]

Meguiar's Gold 3 Step on my Titanium silver, but just steps 2 & 3, polish and wax. Looks great and lasts for at least 3 - 5 months.

Ok, what can be bought over the counter say at Wal-Mart?
If that Maguire's last 3-4 months that's not bad.
We need to start seeing before & after pics ppl.

On a side note, I took some pics of my ride this passed weekend. I hope to put them up sometime this week.

[:)]

BMWJO said:
Ok, what can be bought over the counter say at Wal-Mart?
If that Maguire's last 3-4 months that's not bad.
We need to start seeing before & after pics ppl.

On a side note, I took some pics of my ride this passed weekend. I hope to put them up sometime this week.

[:)]
Meguiar's NXT looks pretty good on Ti Silver. I tried it this winter and liked it, although it seemed to make the car look a little darker which I didn't like. It held up well.

I'm about to wax my car again and will go back to my favorite: Klasse AIO, HGSG, followed by P21S. I think that makes this color look the best, but you'll probably have to buy them online but that is not a difficult thing. I can get things from www.autogeek.net in about a week.

Good luck.
[driving]